Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Diamond Studded Mercedes



Can you imagine something like this??? What an amazing piece of work. This is the 38th car of Saudi Prince Waleed. I wonder how many people he would have to employ to guard this jewel shop on wheels.

If the Prince was capable of doing this much, I wonder what the King is going to do next. Hmmm, maybe a house made of Gold or a city of Gold. God knows... Might be something that no one has ever even dreamt of; I'd rather say something that no one has ever dared to dream of. I really wonder about how he came up with such an idea, I certainly feel it is something that can rival all the wonders of the world. Seriously it is a true Wonder of Saudi Arabia. It is awesome...!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Amazing!
    I can't beleive it.
    This site is a must visit site for any one
    who love cars, cars, cars and cars..

    ReplyDelete